Spring Week Details!

Maya McCall '20, Editor-In-Chief

From Ms. Wickenden…

ESJ Spring Week-
ESJ’s first ever Clash of Classes is coming up, the week of March 9-13.  Each day, there will be activities and grade wide dressdown competitions to earn Spirit Points to help your grade win!
Dress Down Guidelines:
For every dress up day:
– if you do not have a way to dress in the theme, you may wear ESJ spirit dress
– all footwear must have a back
– no masks are allowed for any days
– if your outfit is a distraction to the learning environment, you may be asked to change
– shorts and skirts that are part of a costume must be below fingertip length. If you wear spirit dress, spirit rules apply.

Monday’s theme is Color Wars, wear your grade’s assigned color to win Spirit Points.
6th- Orange
7th- Yellow
8th- Green
9th- Purple
10th- Blue
11th- Pink
12th- White
Tuesday’s theme is Denim Day, sport every piece of denim you own.
Wednesday’s theme is Country vs. Country Club, students choose between decking themselves in camouflage, flannels, and boots; or dressing preppy with bow ties and dresses.
Thursday’s theme is Pajama Day, the phrase “I woke up like this” has never rang so true!
Friday is ESJ Spirit Day, wear your new spring week spirit shirt that you’ll get in advisory soon! Spirit dress rules apply.

This week is designed to be a fun celebration of school spirit and grade unity, please keep that in mind as you choose your outfits for the week. If you have any questions about appropriate outfits, please discuss with your advisor or a Dean.

We are so excited about the week ahead and can’t wait to celebrate with you! Stay tuned for daily activities to help your grade be the first ever champion of ESJ’s Clash of the Classes!