Clickbait Review

Clickbait Review

Ashlin Roberts '22, Staff Writer

Disclaimer: This article contains content that may not be suitable for younger students. It also may include spoilers!

Netflix has recently published a new Netflix original TV series, Clickbait. Recently, I have heard people raving about this show, so I figured I’d check it out one weekend. 

When the first episode started, I was a bit skeptical. At first, it didn’t seem like a show that I would enjoy at all. The dialogue was very “teen-oriented” in my opinion. But as the episode progressed, I became more and more interested in the murder-mystery this show is all about. 

The show is composed of eight episodes that are all about 45 minutes long. The interesting part of the episode formation is the titles of each episode. Each episode, with the exception of the last episode, is named after someone close to or involved within the murder of Nick Brewer. The first episode is where we meet the main characters: Pia Brewer (Nick’s sister), Sophie Brewer (Nick’s Wife), and lastly, Nick Brewer, whom the show revolves around. 

Although I will try not to spoil anything for potential future viewers, I 100% think this is a show everyone should find time to watch. It’s a murder-mystery that’ll really pull on your heartstrings, as you watch the story of a family try and figure out who killed the characters’ “beloved” family member.

Image courtesy of Maddy Carroll ’22.